shop pixieriot at etsy!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

actual you snag! pictures

here are photos of the three pairs of my you snag! glovelettes i've been working on. coming soon are the you snag! sweater (already in the knitting stage), check you out! glovelettes (one of the pair is finished and the pattern is finalized) and a few other things. i guess i've got the designing bug, though i'm starting small.

here's the pattern link again.


in yarn oddities 'time bomb'


in yarn oddities 'rebel rebel'


in cherry tree hill supersock, 'autumn foliage' or some name like that (i forget...)

2 comments:

Batty said...

I love them! Utterly awesome.

Elspeth said...

I love your Time Bomb yarn but I don't think I could use anything named after Rancid ...

I'll keep checking the Etsy store, though. Great wristwarmers!