shop pixieriot at etsy!

Friday, October 5, 2007

yarn oddities pron friday

all of today's yarn pr0n comes to you from my basement studio (ha ha ha, it's actually a bathroom with a BIG sink attached to a storage room with a deepfreeze that makes a great dyeing surface), production headquarters of yarn oddities. so, this is what i've been up to lately! (and more to come as soon as i get the pics off of emma's camera.)

loudmouth:


babysitter:


gimme gimme shock treatment:


havana affair:


chewing gum:


my mood swings (more purple than it looks here):


sad about girls:


rebel rebel (currently available at etsy):


miss mary (part of a set for knitherapy):


sneaky feelings (also for knitherapy):


that's all i've got for this time, but trust me, there's more! plus this is a dyeing weekend.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Awesome!!! I am loving Havana Affair and Sneaky Feelings and Miss Mary..and..hehe! Great job!

Avrienne said...

I love Havana Affair too!

And your names are so clever!

Jo said...

I like the shock treatment one!