shop pixieriot at etsy!

Friday, July 6, 2007

if i don't respond to your comments...

... i still <3 you! something seems to be going on with my comment notification... i just found TEN comments that didn't get emailed to me! i'm worried that something is wrong with my email, as i know someone was having stuff bounce when they sent it to me...

if you read this, can you please send an email to pixie at pixieriot dot net? if you don't get a reply by the end of the day, let me know.. via comment i guess. that way i'll know if there's stuff not getting through.

THANK YOU!

edited because i'm an IDIOT and put in the wrong email address...pb

2 comments:

Tina said...

I got the following message when I tried to email you:

***********************************

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

pixie@pixiepunk.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 5.7.1 < pixie@pixiepunk.net >... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.

***********************************

The original email was:

I tried one of the special effects in some blue color (can't remember which), and it didn't last long at all. I might try going atomic pink at some point. Let me know how cupcake pink comes out, I've wanted to go a softer pink, but haven't found one that stays in well.

Batty said...

Bummer. I'll try e-mailing, we'll see if it works.

Do you still want acrylic? I'm doing some serious stash organizing and found a bunch of acrylic yarn I don't need.