shop pixieriot at etsy!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

fo: purple iris monkeys

i made more monkeys!



pattern is cookie a's monkey socks from knitty.com. yarn is lorna's laces shepherd sock in purple iris, knit on us1 dpns for my aunt. she has no idea i'm making her something. yay for surprises! i love knitting socks, oh man oh man...

speaking of knitting socks, i got my monkey bag in the mail last night, and it's AMAZING! just the right size to hold a sock project, with elastics to hold my needles in place, a drawstring top, and the cutest pink-black-and-white tattoo-print material! sooooo good. i hope momma-monkey is okay with linking her photo here, because my camera batteries are dead.



for more information or to buy your own, visit monkey toes on etsy!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the monkey socks!! And I've always been partial to purple :-)

Ilix said...

sweet fabric! Nice bags!