shop pixieriot at etsy!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

didja google me?

i noticed today, looking at my statcounter info, that a lot of people get here by googling the keyword "pixieriot". who are you mysterious people who are looking for me? what have i done? aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

no, seriously though. :-P if you googled me to get here, hi! welcome! how did you hear about me, how did you know to look for me? or are you regular readers on other people's computers who couldn't remember my url?

if you googled, please speak up? this little pixie is dying of curiosity!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hmm, nope didn't google you because you're in my "alongs" google reader folder so I must have gotten here via some "along". The best part of blogging second to the comments is seeing how folks arrived, I LOVE that bit. Endlessly entertaining shall we say. ;)

Jen said...

Nope, didn't google you, but arrive via comment on my blog. I find that people sometimes google my ENTIRE WEB ADDRESS and I just don't understand that.

i love your layout by the way.