shop pixieriot at etsy!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

the most frakking punk yarn EVER!

i ordered some custom yarn from lotus yarns (check out lotus knits on my blog links), for a pair of punk armwarmers that i want to make. this girl completely outdid herself. you have to see this to believe it. sheesh. what a freaking insane amount of talent. so here i give you the colourway 'headfirst for halos'



how cheapass pixies wind yarn (a.k.a. look ma, i'm my own swift!)


halfway there...


TA DAH! that is some seriously fucking sexy yarn. man. i think i'll go curl up and pet it. (it's fuzzy, i know, but this was the best shot i got of how DELICIOUS the colours are!)



while i'm off stroking my yarn, go check out lotus yarns so you can be ready to buy some. :-D

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! It was a lot of fun to work with you on figuring out just exactly you were after, so I'm super psyched that I was able to nail it for you! Can't wait to see those arm warmers! :D

Katie said...

that's how I wind my yarn too...its not just you!