shop pixieriot at etsy!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

looking to destash?

by the way... i know i'm always saying i'm looking for worsted-weight yarns for my blanket, but seriously...

if you have an odd ball of a worsted weight yarn, or even just a couple of yards worsted in any colour or type,

I AM HAPPY TO BUY THEM FROM YOU! really. i will gladly paypal you the shipping costs, plus whatever you want for the remnant or odd ball. or just shipping if that's all you want.

or something like that. but really, i would love to have your leftover worsted. i'm getting REALLY into this blanket project!

6 comments:

knittygurl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
knittygurl said...

I don't know how I did that.... I have some if you want! Are you looking for wool, wool blends, etc.?
BTW, I tagged you for the Seven Random Things meme! Look on my blog to see!

Batty said...

I'll have to look around, maybe I still have some. Wouldn't call it destashing, though. It would take more than just a bit of worsted weight yarn for me to destash!

sharon said...

i have some blue and yellow. might not be acrylic though

KnitChick said...

What fiber content are you looking for? Wool? Acrylic?

Maribel said...

Good for people to know.