shop pixieriot at etsy!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

is it LASER tag?

i got tagged... man, that's a new one for me... okay, let's see here. this comes from katie.

Here are the rules... Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

let's see what i have.

1. i have over 200 pez dispensers. i haven't counted in a while. they decorate the tops of my kitchen cabinets, and the rest are in boxes, waiting to find a home. i don't actually EAT pez anymore (except the peppermint kind, YUMMY!), but i still compulsively collect the dispensers. i even have four star wars GIANT ones.

2. speaking of star wars. i'm a nerd. i have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 150 star wars books. i believe that i have ALL of them that aren't set during/before eps I, II and III (which i hated. sigh.)

3. i'm terrified of spiders and dentists. i'm SLOWLY getting over my dental fear. the other one? oh hell no. never gonna happen.

4. i'm crazy about fraggles. i have boober, wembley and a doozer sitting on my desk, a huge fraggle rock poster on my wall, the first two seasons of the show on DVD, and the tattoo around my wrist ('we belong to the song') is a lyric from an episode called 'the fraggle medley'. seriously.

5. i have the messiest room ever. it's gross. i'm so ashamed of it, but every time i think i should clean it, i knit instead. i don't know if i actually have a floor, and there are dirty dishes to go downstairs. sigh.

6. even when i was a kid, i loved green veggies. peas, brussels sprouts, green beans, broccoli, asparagus... i still love them all now. SO GOOD.

7. i recently watched all nine DVD-released seasons of stargate sg-1 in about three months. i think that knitting and watching science fiction is the best combination EVER, so my knitting is working me through sg-1, atlantis, battlestar galactica, st:tos, st:tng, and who knows what next!

okay, there's my randomness. i think i will tag... hmm... batty, lotus, maryannlucy, mayab, lulu, webbo, and LC! that's seven, right? haha.

3 comments:

Batty said...

'K. I'll get around to it over the weekend!

Webbo said...

Done it! But I've been lazy and not tagged anyone else :( Your seven make me picture you in a room with Pez dispensers up to the ceiling, sci-fi posters all over the wall, and mess all over the floor. (Right now I'm in a room with books to the ceiling, art-house posters all over the wall, and mess all over the floor!)

Liz said...

Got your email, and I've added you to the list. Good luck with your monkey!