shop pixieriot at etsy!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

gratuitous pixiepics

when i first started this blog, someone asked me for pics of my pink hair.

well, it got re-dyed last weekend, and actually STYLED on saturday, because i had to go and be professional at a gig, so it looked great on saturday afternoon. i figured, why not take a couple of pictures. :-)

of course, self-taken photographs are never as good as ones taken by someone else, but they turned out pretty well.

man, i love having pink hair.





5 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Super cute!! I love it!

pixies pal said...

looks good!!

MayaB said...

It looks really good. I allways wanted to color my hair purple, but unfortunately it's red and doesn't take bleach very well so I would end up with some weird color. Believe me I tried, and it didn't look very nice, but it definitely does on you!

Webbo said...

I think you were meant to have pink hair. You look great with it!

maryannlucy said...

I think it was me! That colour so suits you. It looks great!