shop pixieriot at etsy!

Friday, May 4, 2007

FO: wickedly pink!

and here it is. my violently pink wicked in all of its completed glory. it needs a spin through the washer and a flat dry on my sweater rack, but whatever - i want to wear it today!

i used lion brand wool ease in fuchsia, or maybe it was hot fuchsia... i dunno. anyway, it's bright. pattern from zephyr. size nine boye needlemasters out of my kit.

they're not uberflattering pics. my hair's not pink at the moment, i have no makeup on, but whatever. after three sleve-frogs, here's wicked!



8 comments:

jacicita said...

It looks great! How do you feel about the sleeves now?

pixies pal said...

Great job!! It looks really comfy.

IrishgirlieKnits & PashyKnits said...

Love it!! That color looks fabulous too. Great job :)

Katie said...

I love it!!

Jessica said...

I really like it. Especially with the long sleeves. Great job!

Knittypants said...

Cute and cozy, looks like something you could live in.

Webbo said...

That's a wicked Wicked!

MayaB said...

A really cool result! It looks lovely, and so do you. I've been here som many times lately that I linked to you from my blog today, making the road to travel shorter.