shop pixieriot at etsy!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

wip: queen of cups

and an update post for my red-headed witch. a few shots in a row, of queen of cups in progress. i'm home sick from work today, and waiting for the furnace repair guy to come (it'll be the third day in a row he's been here, I WANT HEAT!), so you can probably expect that these will get much closer to finished.

knitty's queen of cups pattern in lorna's laces shepherd sock, purple iris colourway. so beautiful! i love the colours of this yarn. knitting on these bitty needles is still taking some adjustment though.

the first photo shows the true colour. apologies for the crappiness of the other two, i was being lazy.







talking heads - take me to the river

i don't know why i love you like i do
all the trouble that you put me through
sixteen candles there on my wall
and here i am the biggest fool of them all

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Ooooh that's gonna be soooo pretty!!