shop pixieriot at etsy!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

wip: pixieriot knucks!

there's been so little picture action here lately! let's show you what i've been working on this week. i cast on knucks in a crazy red heart strata called pogo, yesterday morning, and this is how far i am. what a colour!



the weird thing is, they're almost too small for me, yet i'm knitting at a LARGER gauge than the pattern calls for. i'm guessing it's just because the yarn isn't stretchy, because maybe the rowan yarn called for in the pattern is? i dunno, i've never used rowan. still, they're supercute, and i'm looking forward to finishing them and embroidering the knuckles!

rajaton - poison tree

i was angry with my friend
i told my wrath, my wrath did end
i was angry with my foe
i told it not, my wrath did grow

No comments: