shop pixieriot at etsy!

Friday, April 13, 2007

now with added links!

i always try to keep up with the blogs of anyone who's ever commented me, and with interesting blogs i find through knitty and other places, but it's hard sometimes. so i've added a list of links over there >>> that will help me keep track of all of you. and hey, maybe it will get you some more traffic for your blogs too, that'd be cool!

if anyone who's reading wants to be added to the list, that'd be cool, just let me know.

eventually i might add some 'big-name' blogs to the list, too, but right now YOU are the people who interest me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! You posted on my blog and so I thought I'd answer your question here: The queen of cups socks are the first I've completed an entire pair of and they are SO much fun to knit. They are so easy and yet they look difficult. They're really not. Try them, I think you'll love them! Nice blog, too!!

Heather
hdaniels83.wordpress.com

maryannlucy said...

Yay, you've linked me on your blog....thank you x

LotusKnits said...

Thanks for your comment! You are just too adorable...love the hair, the tats, everything!!

Let me know if you want some Punk Rock Girl. I'll be glad to paint some up for you!