shop pixieriot at etsy!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

monkey sock swap two questionnaire

The basics:
How long have you been knitting? 5 years-ish

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? Intermediate. Haven't been doing socks that long, but i've still got looooooots of practise. :-)

The measurements:
Shoe Size: women's 9 1/2 to 10
Foot circumference: 9
Foot length: 9 1/2

Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love?
hot pink/fuchsia and black together! best colour combo ever. bright pink, or any other bright rainbow colours

Do you prefer solids or variegated? variegated.

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Any of the above, though acrylic isn't great for socks.

What colors would you never wear? I don't like shades of cream and brown, or really pastel-y colours.

Knitting Gadgets
Favorite needles. Plastic, metal, bamboo or wood? I like shiny silver metal ones, but I also like my brushed aluminum interchangeables, and I've been curious about how knitting with bamboo would be.

Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like? Hmmm. I don't have most knitting gadgets, actually, other than the really basic stuff like row counters.

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? Sure! International mailing's not bad at all.

Do you have any allergies? Very allergic to cats... a very cat-friendly fur-filled house might not be a good source for monkey socks for me to wear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your monkey pal saying hi!!! I already have the perfect color for your socks. And you won't have to worry about cat hair. My hubby is also allergic so we have no cats. Take care.