shop pixieriot at etsy!

Monday, April 23, 2007

i just may strangle myself with these sleeves

WAAAAH. WICKED, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME????

i made the sleeves according to pattern. and they looked silly. so i changed the pattern, and made the sleeves MUCH longer, and flared. but they still look silly. better than before, but they're still not right, and i still don't want to wear it.

sob. i love this sweater but it looks silly on me. maybe i'll get rockstar to take a pic of me wearing it later, and i'll see if anyone out there in blogland has any ideas what to do. something is just weird about the sleeves. but i can't quite put my finger on what it is that's weird. gah.

so as a knitting-stress-buster i cast on something this morning, just a cute little pouch-thingy, but i'm making up the pattern as i go along. and granted, it's only the size of a coin purse, but i've never made up a pattern as i go before. it looks really cool!

you win some, you lose some. please wicked, start being nicer to me!

1 comment:

Webbo said...

Aw, I know that feeling! (see: the great picovoli disaster.) Stick a picture up, if you haven't already frogged it, and let the internet help you.