shop pixieriot at etsy!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

flash your stash 2007

okay, finally, let's dip into the world of the pixie's yarn stash. really, what i did was wander through my house with my camera, taking pictures of yarn wherever i found it. other than the pretty noro, there isn't much that will interest people, but what the hey. if you have any questions about yarn you see, just ask!

first of all, here's what's on the floor of my VERY messy bedroom:





next up, the floor of my living room, which is currently yarn hq:





now, the big craft cupboard at the bottom of my stairs:













what's this on the floor in my dining room? more yarn:



the bottom shelf of my bookcase (the mary maxim bag is yarn too):



aaaaand last but not least, the inside of my purse:



yes, i have a lot of red heart. sue me! i like it a lot of the time. :-P next year i ORGANIZE my stash.

by the way, i have a sweater's worth of wool-ease, and four skeins of lorna's laces on the way, not to mention i'm finalizing an order for custom dyed sock yarn.

er... yeah.

ani difranco - pixie

i'm a pixie, i'm a paperdoll, i'm a cartoon
i'm a chipper cheerful free for all, and i light up a room
i'm the colour me happy girl, miss live and let live
and when they're out for blood, i always give

4 comments:

Sue, aka seiding said...

Brave of you to post your stash in its natural habitat! I was way too chicken to do that. I love the striped hat (?) in the first picture!

Michelle said...

I like the idea of seeing yarn everywhere you turn!

carrieknits said...

Glad I'm not the only one who keeps her yarn all around her :) Looks like fun!!!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Some of your stash is tangled and your needles are involved. Some of your stash is messy. It looks a little like my stash. You have a big craft closet. I love you.