shop pixieriot at etsy!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

fo: the bright set

this was my first real finished knitting project, a winter hat/mittens/scarf set in a variegated red heart kids. i still love it, to this day. the scarf is long enough that I can wrap it around my neck, and it still hangs down past my ankles. so cool! plus, since it's just stockinette, it's rolled as a tube - on a really cold day, just unroll it over your face, and it covers from chin to eyes! and yes, those are my mittens, my hands are very small.

i'm trying to give this blog some substance to start with, so i'm going through fos that have never been photographed and letting them be models for me! shine, little fos, shine!





2 comments:

Batty said...

OK, I just have to say, I love your color choices! Bright, bold, in your face. Yeah!

Stacey said...

great set! I love super long scarves - they keep me toasty no matter how cold it gets! the bright color you used is great too!