shop pixieriot at etsy!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

feeling wicked - and so it begins!

while very innocently browsing the knittyboard, i flipped through the knitalong section. 'i have LOTS of yarn, and so many projects on the go, i won't be tempted by anything!' HAH! i was very wrong.

a knitalong of zephyrstyle's wicked was suggested, and i am MADLY in love with the pattern.

i'm not a wool yarn person, as my skin dries out quite easily at the contact of even a soft 100% wool, so i've decided that, even though part of me wants to make it out of a really nice yarn, that lion brand wool-ease is the best choice, if i want to wear it often. which i DO! it's so pretty...

hopefully the yarn will arrive SOON! except that i can't even order it until my last credit card payment goes through. silly mastercard.

edited to answer Katie's question: i'm making it in fuchsia! i love bright colours, as i'm sure you've guessed if you've flipped through my blog at ALL, haha, and bright pinks are definitely my favourite.

2 comments:

Batty said...

Wicked is beautiful. If my credit card weren't currently maxed out, I, too, would be tempted.

Katie said...

I love that pattern to! what color will you use?